Healy III, Will
Will Healy III is enthusiastic about smart manufacturing, IIoT & workforce development. A Purdue University mechanical engineer who loves to share his passion for automation, Will is a leader at Balluff Worldwide and with the Advanced Manufacturing Industry Partnership (AMIP) in Cincinnati. He speaks from personal experience about the industrial revolution, managing culture change in organizations, bridging the manufacturing skills-gap, and creating value through automation.
- Fireside Chat: How to Attract the Next Workforce with Automation & Digital Solutions
- Tuesday, December 7 • 12:45 PM - 1:45 PM
- Predictive Maintenance (PdM) on a Budget for Existing Equipment
- Wednesday, December 8 • 10:20 AM - 11:15 AM
- Panel: Creative People, Collaborative Robots & Smart Factories (beyond Industry 4.0?)
- Wednesday, December 8 • 12:45 PM - 1:45 PM